Do you want to be part a successful EdTech company that makes education interesting, accessible, and playful to children around the world? Join us as a Senior React Developer in Stockholm!
Binogi (also known as Studi) is a vibrant Swedish EdTech company and we would be thrilled to welcome you to our core team in Stockholm, Sweden! We have a good running business and ambitious plans for the international market, with offices in Canada and Germany. We are a creative company of skilled software developers, scriptwriters, animators and voice artists.
Our e-learning platform is currently used by hundreds of thousands of students and your work will be right at the heart of it, developing our main product front-end, improving the experiences of our students and helping them succeed.
We’re now looking for a Senior React Front End Developer to complete our product development team. You will be integral part of the team, remote during Covid but always welcome to our comfortable offices in central Stockholm.
We strive to maintain a great company culture and promote a healthy life style, which is reflected in benefits we offer to all employees, such flexible work hours, solid health insurance and a competitive pension plan.
How we work
- Agile Development with dailies & retrospectives
- Continuous Delivery with releases several times a week
- High automation factor, little grunt-work
- Robust, well structured code with high test-coverage
- Constant code reviews
React web, TypeScript, Redux, MobX, CSS, End-to-end testing (Cypress), Unit testing (Jest)
You are going to be responsible for developing the new React codebase of our main product. This means extending and creating a robust and well factored architecture, solving technical challenges and applying excellent engineering practices.
- Greenfield development and consolidation to React of our main product.
- FE architecture and strategic planning together with Tech Lead and CTO.
- Maintaining and establishing excellent engineering practices, crucially including a high level of automation of things like code style, deployment and fail-early tests.
- Exploration, prototyping and early input on feature design with our UX/UI designer and PO.
- Mentoring team members in front-end development.
- At least 2 of these building complex applications in React.
- Well-versed in creating maintainable and testable "back-front-end" code, structure and architecture.
- Good CSS knowledge and well familiar with a CSS preprocessor such as SASS or Stylus.
- Comfortable and quick with Git and code reviews.
- Understand how to build React frontends that play well with SEO.
- Fluent in English
- Ready to apply the additional knowledge YOU uniquely bring with you to make us excel!
What we offer
- Salary: 43000-55000 SEK, depending on experience
- 30 days paid vacation: Time off with the peace of mind to use it
- 4.5% Pension plan so you don't need to worry about the far future.
- Health plan with 24/7 access to a certified physician by phone or app.
- Health-benefit plan for activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Flexible working-hours and management supported work-life balance
- Central location right next to Rådmansgatan subway
- New company MacBook Pro
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building our team so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better.
Sounds like you? We look forward to connecting with you!