Binogi creates educational animated videos and interactive quizzes, tailored to the school curriculum in each country. Students, teachers, and parents can learn, play and be inspired through Binogi’s web and mobile apps.
50% of all secondary schools in Sweden pay for Binogi, and we have just started with our global rollout, with some customers in Finland, Germany, Canada, UK etc.
How we work/build products
Binogi has three development teams:
- Core team with API’s and Admin tools (mainly in Stockholm, Sweden)
- Content creation team (mainly in Halifax, Canada)
- Mobile & Web frontends team (mainly in Ambala, India)
with some employees working remotely.
We do agile development with daily standups and retrospectives.
We spend 20% of our time on how to proactively improve our developer experience; how to work smarter and faster. We also get 10% to spend on learning projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager for our Core development team in Stockholm to work mainly on our API’s and Admin tool. In the work role you:
- Manage the development team
- Plan our 2-week sprints
- Run daily standups and post-mortems
- Do 1-to-1 meetings with members of the development team
What we are looking for
- You are a good project manager, structured and thorough.
- You have experience of leading agile software teams in some way. Please give examples of this in your application.
- An excellent communicator in English, bonus if you speak Swedish too.
- You need to be a resident of (in order of preference): Sweden, Canada, Germany, Finland, Romania, Kenya, elsewhere within EU.
- Be comfortable with Google GSuite/Workplace, Slack, and Trello.
Why work at Binogi
- Join our mission to educate the world!
- A startup on the cusp of becoming really big: we have built this wealth of content, now it’s time to launch it globally
- Hybrid workplace: work in office, remotely, or both
- International organization
- Small agile organization where you can take a big responsibility
- We take great care of our employees (this is a direct shareholder instruction):
- Pension package, health insurance, insurances, wellness allowance
- An agile work process (Scrum/Kanban)
- Spend 10% of your time on learning projects, 20% on proactively improving your developer experience